Tuesday, March 31, 2009

~Hapii Day~


Everyday is hapi day~

can my life continued like tis ?

I Love My Life muc~

Yesterday & today~

my hubby acc me lot~

coz i dun have tuition after skul~

my hubby came down eat wif me~

& back home together~

so gud~

u're so good to me~

even my mum oso think very 'ma fan' to fetch me~

I Love Hubby~

hahahax~

muackz~

U buy lots of suger for me~

I Like It~

muackz muackz~

yesterday~
we together half year~

u say dun wan celebrate~

coz half year too short~

wan celebrate more longer d~

hahahahx~

muacvkz~

erm...

U gonna save lot $$ ya~

save as muc as u could la~

ur limit is 50 ringgit for each month ya~

save $$ for go trip wif we~

U Gangx~

My baobeix~

hahahahahahaha~

U Treat me so gud~

Love U loTs la~

Do u Love me.??

hahahahax~

& my baobeix pui a~

c la.!!!!

din drink water n keep eat la!!!!

sick edi lol!!!!!!

yesterday i tot u & zhu is sleep over lol~

c la!!!ah mu~

din call them wake up~

hahahahx~

ah pui !!!

drink more water n faster recover la~

so long din see u ~

miss u d ler~

hahahahx~

&zhu today din do the speghatti for us~

coz she forgot the most important ingredient~

TOMATO~

hahahahx~

reali bcome a lot TUT le lol!!!!

dun copy me can ma.?

hahahahx~

& Xiao Ming!!!!!!!!!!

u Tis si pig.!!!!

give us eat The 'super sweet'chocolate!!!!!

is bitter d lol!!!!!!!

& mu done it right~

giv u eat lot than us~

be li kut.!!!!!!!

hahahahax~~

MUACKZ FOR U ALL~








No comments:

Total Hits