Saturday, March 28, 2009

♥ I M Yours ♥

Today morning~

my mum go to kl for praying dad d grandma~

so...my hubby come to my house~

hahahahx~

so early u come~

I tot after u come i wan continue to sleep d~

but...I canT sleep back lol~

sobx~

till 9 like tat onli can sleep~

hahahax~

Today i keep ur $$~

hahahahax~

U have to save $$~

coz nid go trip wif us~

hahahahax~

so i help u keep ...

then u wont spend so muc le~

wahahahahax~

blek~

U say...

I M yours~

Ya...Im yours~

forever~

& I Love U forever~

hahahax~

Baobeix vicc today go to melaca play~

she say she buy a wallet for me!

N she say~

she wan buy jealous for me~

hahahax~

no la...is vineger~hahahax~

yeah!!!!!!

I Love Baobeix~

muackz~

Hubby~

I M Belong 2 u~

I M Your's~

N I Love U~!!!!!!!

MUACKZ~

I Miss U aLL~

Hubby~

I Miss U~

I realI d0~


No comments:

Total Hits