Wednesday, March 25, 2009

~Hang Out~

Last saturday~

We~U Gangx~

go out play agian...

hahahax~

so hapi~

I wake up very early in the Morning lol~

7:30AM a!!!

coz got tuition for bio~

The last tuition le~

hahahx~

after back from tt~

direct wif hubby take bus go meet u all le lol~

hahahax~

sorry ...I late le la~

dun blame me ya~

hahahax...

TaT pui more late than me~

so ... u all cant blame me ya~

blek~

ah meng oso got go~

hahahax~

Then we go for eat lunch~

me is hungry de lol~

hahahax~

my hubby eat d~

TaT zhu 'tan chi'lol~

keep steal our food~

The bread zhu call d~

but she didn't eat finish it~

c~

we cant eat finsh it~

very waste lol~hahahx~

My baobeix wen oso got go cs~

but nt wif us~

walao!!!

go dating wif so many guys~

din tell me d lol!!!!!!

angry a!!!!

Then me & hubby acc baobeix ~

go ah fu jie~

change her phone necessary~

tat untie !

walao...u very rude lol~

untie jiu shi untie~

make till my hubby a bit pek cek~

cheh~

lao ah ma~

After tat Then we go for k song~

but baobei wen wan go to acc other~

by the time..pui onli come~

hahahax~

me nt the most late d hor...

N pui~

u nt say wan 'chan jia' k song competition.?

N u sing till so so "loud"...

how can o..??

must improve la~

hahahax~

sing untill half ~

Then we 5 gal go to take photo~

let tat 2 guy in the k song room~

ah meng !! dun gao my hubby a!!

I'll let u die.!!hahahax

Behind got our love~

ahahahx~

zhu d head big big & saman act cool lol~

hahahx

we all 扮鬼脸~
very ugly lol me~


hahahax~
we 3 at behind 'tou qing'~
dun let su noe~
hahahax~


N My U gangx~

we finally take le~

da tou tie~

zhu....

u 'man yi 'le ba~

hahahahx~

About 4 or 5 PM~

Mu & Su back le~

so early~

dump us a!!!

we four ppl shop n eat~

we go to watch movie!!!

hahahax~

Taken...The movie name~

erm...

i suggest dun let my mum c tis movie~

If she saw it~

Later i cant go out edi lol~

hahahahx~

our dinner is stone grill~

so nice~

wif baobeix wen~

5ppl~

we eat almost same thing lol~

hahahax~

N saw yao bin~

walao~his hair... ... ...

very long lol~==

back till home about 9 o clock le~

so late ~

me n hubby take bus back home~

hahax...

Happy~

Everyday Is My Happy Day~!!

Muackz~

I Love My Life~

No comments:

Total Hits