Wednesday, March 25, 2009

~GambAde~

Today~
Dun have tuition~
爽~
hahahaaxx!~
back till home edi 3 PM~
so late ~
N my stomach pain lol~
Hubby gt miss me or nT.??
I Miss u~
hahahax~
N hor~
ah ming & ah bird gt blog le ler~
They all say left ah kong dun have~
so...
hubby~
go open a blogspot la~
ahhahaahx~
waiting~
Tomoro going To New York!
hahahx~
Is new york hotel~
dunno for wat d la~
Is skul organise for us go d~
but...
I just noe we can play again!!
hahahahx~
nice~
Today~
u go for game again~
haiz~
my mum at home~
cant meet u~
sobx~
Very Miss U d Ler~
u noe.?!
qian da~
recently cant bring phone to skul le~
scared spotcheck lol~
cant kena again!!!!!!
I cry a if kena again!
hahahax~
so at skul cant sms wif u~
sobx~
always bck till home at night~
dun have time meet u too~
sienxz~
everyday book book book~
study study study~
tuition tuition tuition~
reali tired a~
cant find a Thing to let me 'jing shen'~
everyday at skul wanna sleep~
xianz~
My SPM year~
so Tired & busy~
dun have muc time acc u~
sorry la~
I Miss U ~
Gambade for SPM~
but sometime reali lazy & tired~
haiz~
TUNNAO!!!!!!
+ you!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Total Hits