Friday, March 27, 2009

~Pieces Of Me~

Recently...
baobeix keep hang wif her ' qing ai d '..
U got ur choice~
I ll 'ti liang' wat u say d la~
I still love u d baobeix viic~
I'll by ur side~hahax~
Baobeix~
Dun say sorry~
I ll 'ti liang' u d~
reali~
Can I become pieces?
Its great~
Pieces of baobeix~
Pieces of U Gangx~
Pieces of Animal~
Pieces of Tunnao~
Pieces for u all~
I M belong To u all~
canT dump me ya!!!!!!!
I cry to let u c a !!!!
hahahax~
My hubby~
open a blog very childish mie.???
Then me very childish la.?!
cheh~
dun wan open jiu suan le~
angry!
hahahahahax~
Im In Trust~
reali la~
I'll try to dun think too muc d ~
k.?
but believe me la~
IM Trust wif U la~
N Love U Too~
My U Gangx~
U all crazy la~
haahahax~
we always hang wif crazy d waT~
u all wont angry wat i say d rite.?
hahahahx~
baobeix men~
keep a good mood in evryday ...
I'll b alright~
dun nid worry me la~
hahahahax...
zhu!!!!
dun eat so muc egg la~
care for ur own health ma!
I'll reali kick ur bud!~
& today u bring the curry for us~
reali nice la~
thankx~
Mu!!!
u now so 'xin fu'~
keep on call ah ming make bread fou U n we all~
hahahax~
so nice~
I wan kong nao oso wont do for me~
cheh~hahahax~
Su!!!
a yo~
u ar~
i dunno wan how to say lol~
always sudden alone upset like tat~
sudden no mood like tat~
wat u thinking of.??!!!
dun think too muc la~
we'll by ur side~
hahahax~
Pui!!!
R u slim down-ing.??
hahahax
dun eat so muz too la~
later zhu saw u eat~
Then oso wan eaT le~
hahahax~
u oso have to b hapi hapi la~
dun think so muc Too~
blek~
My Animal~
Jiani monkey!!!
wow~
Recently got boy le har.?!
walao~
dun wanna tell me d wor!
hahahax~
I Miss u ler~
we long time din hang out le~
u dun busying pat tuo la~
hahahahax~
xin hui Hamster!!!
dun everything put inside ur heart la~
can tell me d wat~
I'll listen wat u say d~
N i forgot u dunno how to read eng le..
=.=...
but try to understand wat i say la~
hahahx~
Miss ya loT Too~
I'll be peices for u all~
I love u all~
muackz~

No comments:

Total Hits