Wednesday, April 1, 2009

~ my life would suck without you~

Today~

I qiao bei birthday & april fool day~

hahahx~

I din geT fool by others~

wahahaha...

Happi Birthday To U~

happi birthday to u~

happi birthday to QIAO BEI~

Happi birthday to u~

hope u get a perfect result in SPM~

can saw it u r hardworking for iT~

keep smilling in ur life~

Muackz~

Hubby today working!~

7 thirty wake up edi~

yesterday 3 o clock onli sleep!

walao~

U reali 'qian ma' d lol!!!!!

angry~

like tis u ll very tired d ler!!!!

u noe.?walao~

but since u working~

u still can play game~

Then i think u wont feel tired le ba~

=.=~

N yesterday still say me is...

beside road noe d gal!!!

walao~

U tis 'la ji tong'get noe d boy.!!!!

I reali angry lol~

Baobeix vicc yesterday din eat wif us~

me ,zhu & hubby go eat lunch!~

i tot u go dating wif other boy again~

ahahahx~

yuan lai is wif crystal~

like tat good la~

c baobeix buy the anna sui wallet ~

hahahax~

hubby say like auntie wallet wor.!!!

walao~

today~

tired a~

back till home~

saw the basket still got 'LOT' d cloth~

haiz~

lei o~

going to iron cloth le~

Tired~

recently~

kelly clarkson got new song le~

ti song quite nice~

My Life Would Suck Without You~

'Cause we belong together now, yeah

Forever united here somehow, yeah

You got a piece of me

And honestly,

My life (my life) would suck (would suck) without you

MY LIFE WOULD SUCK WITHOUT U ALL~
I LOVE U ALL~
MUACKZ~









No comments:

Total Hits