Tuesday, April 7, 2009

~keep on smiley~

Today..
at skul...
reali kansai...
TaT wat fucker guy la..
chicken d wor...
made till my baobeix d sis kena pajabat...
reali kansasai la u!!!!!!!
LAI FUCKER..!!
I reali dun like u la...
y u made all the thing to let us so angry wit u!?
call u dun always hang wif my baobeix or her sis le lol!
warn u edi still like tat...
go die la u..!!!
FUCKER!!!!!!!
N baobeix Vicc..
reali dun understand...
i dun understand wat u wan now...
now bcome fren wif us.?
or u still r baobeix....
Can just dun think too muc.?
we also got study d wat...
not din study lol....
just dun wanna giv ourself so many pressure ma..
anytime have to maintain a perfect mood d ma....
for us...
to get a gud result...
we must have fun & the same time...
we oso ll study d...
maybe u just saw the piece tat we play...
but we also got study d lol....
like tat ...it is mean we dind't study...
then u dun wan us bcome baobeix edi.?
i dun understand...
very sad u noe.?
n wat no manners..?!
ok...
is play till crazy...
we noe...
but...
its our style wat...
sometime u also ll crazy wif us ma...
so tat we always ll hang together ...
we also crazy together...
tis is our baobeix style...
don't u remember.?
u say 4 years together ...
have to appreciate it lot...
I do...Vickey do...But u do .?
U say ll let him go...
u promise to us...
but now...
bcome 5 years for waiting to him...
i dun understand baobeix...
i reali dun understand...
dun understand wat u wan...
wat u think...
it's making me carzy...
i dun like tis feel ...
I reali dun understand...
watever...
baobeix gangx nid u~
we always waiting for u ...
just dun don wanna hiu us....
we love u ~
I ll carried on my life hapily~
a smiley face always be~
It won't lose~
even my baobeix haven come bck...
Today~
hubby come down to acc me back home again...
hahahax...
love u lot la~
u say yesterday is my unlucky day...
today is ur unlucky day~
hahahax..~
but i think wont so bad ba~
hahahahx...
help ah mu fixed her blog picture~
hahahx~
so cute...
actually is she herself din upload the picture for display~
hahahax...
dun copy tun la k.?!
dun copy to be tut ma...
a yo...
hahahahx~
After finish my tuition~
about 10 P.M. edi~
tired...
but i still ll keep smiley...
even my mood not very gud....
Recently~
my monkey in love le.!!
wahahaha~
I 'm happi for u~
reali..!!!
so nice...
TaT mr.monkey guy~!
treat my monkey better lol~!!
dun ever bully her...
or else i ll kick ur'gu gu jiao'!~
but i think ms.monkey ll angry if i kick him...
wahahahaa
I sTill love my life~
I still love my baobeix~
i still love my U gangx~
I still love my animalx~
& always love my hubby~
Dun ever bully them ...
or try to steal them from me....
I ' ll kill u !!!!

No comments:

Total Hits