Friday, April 17, 2009

~recently~

Recently

seems like very long time din update my blog le...

my mum & sis keep use...

finally can use le~

_______________________________________

Last saturday~

baobeix zhu come to my house~

my dad bring us go for eat beef mee~

veri nice sia~

zhu cant eat too muc~

chlorestrol ll very high~

so i help her eat many..

wahahahah~

we play ps2 & i watch finish the avatar~

i finally watch finish~

very nice show!!!!

kong come to my house too~

its a happi day~

he install game in com for me~

gud xia~hahahx

Zhu & kong help me 挖耳朵~

hahax~

feel weird ler...

i think ll more comfortable for my mum do suc tis thing~

hahahax~

_______________________________________

Study Day~

keep playing at skul~

I reali wanna study le la~!

gambade for me....

encourage me!

hahahahx

~

______________________________________

My parent noe bout me & hubby~

N i promise...

I ll study hard...

I reali ll..

I promise...

study hard...

for hubby,parent & baobeix...

I'll prove...

I got study d~

belive in me.?

hope~

______________________________________

wednesday~

Pj lesson~

zhu zai din come to skul...

coz she sleep late again...=.=

always so tut like tat d lol~

playing volley ball wif baobeixx~

so funny~

keep laugh keep playing keep kick...

reali fun...~

so hungry again...

hahahax~

_________________________________

Thursday~

zhu got come to skul!

din sleep late again..!!

but....

her daughter sleep late...

alamak~

有其爸比有其孩~

same like her dad~

sobx...

all is their mother fault la....

Mu !~!!

must wake them up la~

they all pig lai d~

hahahahx~

____________________________________

Friday !

Is today~

werin pj shirt come to skul~

c comic~

chatting~

go toilet~

eating~

N go c for pameran~

KANASAI PN. MAGGIE!!!!!!

we just didn't bring skul u onli ma~

bit me wor.!

damn pain d lol~

o che liao.!

kanasai~

Go die La U~

My mum fetch me back home today~

so nice~

no nid sit tat lousy bus~

go eat tom yam~

very long time din eat le~

so nice~

enjoy~

go to landmark take pandrive...

kanasai boy so 'zhuai'

tot i wan steal ur thing mie..?!

chicken...

back till home...

reali tired...

________________________________

My Mum quitw worried bout u d ler...

keep ask me wanna help u find work or no~

so cute....

but today u going to cs interview le ba~

hahahax~

u sick le la...

walao....

tis time u sick till so long lol~

3 day din saw u le...

miss u so muc la...

cant call to chat wif u oso...

ur hou long got tang...

difficult to talk...

faster recover n come acc me la....

N my mum steambot waiting for u le~

walao...

hahahax~

_________________________________________

Sat & Sun~

kanasai...

saturday...

mu aunt suddenlly wan me help her work....

make till i cant go out shop...

angry d la.!

& sunday~

doing to my dad shop help him work la....

at pandan city~

there.!

no air con le.!

walao...

hot d u noe...

haiz...

bo bian....

its my life.~

__________________________________________

ah pui~

waaaaa...

somebody wanna bcome more handsome le~

keep at there say herself hamdsome~

ok...watever....u hamdsome....

handsome till someone wanna表白wif u le la.!

c la.!!!

I wan c the 'love letter'!!!

waiting~

______________________________________

Baobeix zhu birth coming~

期待-ing~

I'll acc u go drink tat big big nai cha la~

dun worry~

i'll rmb d~

___________________________________________

a bit worried bout my life~

suddenly a bit messy...

dun wanna like tis...

less someone...

less some feel...

bcome messy~

u look nth different without me~

but i different....

tis kind feel not nice....

I dun like it~

messy!!!!!

go away~

______________________________________


KEEP GOIN MY LIFE~
HOPE FOR MORE GUD LIFE~
I MISS U ~

No comments:

Total Hits