Saturday, April 4, 2009

~ my missing day ~

today~

11 wake up~

hubby working~

after my mum take me & my sis go eat lunch~

my mum & dad going to kukup~

for praying wat d la~

i dunnno ~

hahahx~

we eat the 牛肉面~

so tasty~

N then hubby come to my house~

wahahahax~

so nice~

I veri miss u d ler~

wakaka..^^




tha love i made for u~
using the ticket of bus~
hahahax

N then i watch the dvd borrow from su~

AVATAR~

a nice cartoon show~

wahahaha~

we U Gangx like the pet charcter in the story~

Apha & momo~

zhu like the apha most~

when the appa getting to fly~

thay have to say..

' apha yip yip !!'

so cute~

we keep at there call it~

hahax~

ah mu like the momo most ~

she say it's veri cute~

but we all say~

she like the momo most bcoz...

she just same like momo like to eat eat eat & eat~

wahaha~

at night ~

hubby came to my house again~

erm...

i reali nth to say le ...

since u say till like tat~

me oso dunno wan say wat reason~

u win~=.=

just continue ur game...

=.=

but~!!!!!!!!!!

I still love u la~

wahahahah~

& my baobeix ~

U gangx~

animalx~

I Love u all too~

muackz muackz~

saturday~

I Miss U all~


No comments:

Total Hits