Saturday, January 1, 2011

Birthday party.



1/1/11
It's a beautiful date for today ^_^

Went to take bus at 7pm with Mr.Kong..
I'm going to Jiaying's Big Day Party !
Mr.Kong going to kick ball.

Thanks For Amber Crazy Jiani To fetch me here and there.
I'm gonna fetch u all when i got my car, PROMISE.
LOL, I HAVE TO FETCH A LOT PEOPLE !HA.

TADA!
IT'S PARTY TIME !

Picture Loading.....

From Jiani's I Phone ...

Take 1,2,3,4


More picture From I-Phone :
From Crazy Jiani Picture ^_^

From my cute camera .

Crazy and silly.

Blur and Crazy.

Blur and Silly.

It's Birthday CAKE Time.

THE MAIN BIRTHDAY JIAYING.

Her big birthday cake.

Cutting the cake.


More picture please click my photo album :

But i almost upload here ><>

Lastly, It's a video For Jiaying LIM 寿星婆。

Happie birthday in advance.
LOVE YA. MUACKZ.



After Jiaying's birthday party.
Went for supper again.LOL

I keep eating xial.

Went to 《食德福美食中心》
It Just beside the Grand Parogon Hotel at century garden.
With Mr.Kong and his friends , They're funny xial.

HAVE A NICE DAY YESTERDAY.

LOVE .



No comments:

Total Hits