Friday, January 14, 2011

Hello BLOG

Hello , BLOGGIE !

MISS CUTE BLOG, I'm Back !

Schooling day ! I'm studying .
Seriously studying ! Not playing ! It's TRUE !!!
I'M STUDYING !

My cute table ! With LG radio from Mummy's room :)

I'm using A-Level's calculator ! :)
I'm Studying seriously , Trust me :)

I'm eating these , this few day >.<

I love my hair after I'm using Hairdryer !
I LOVE

And I'm gonna use it ! LIESE 泡泡染发剂。
I LOVE THIS COLOR ! but dunno whether the my hair will become that color or not
?

LOVE IT !

Recently i just can stay at home :(
even movie also can't go ><>
I'm gonna take an excellent result ! Then i can go out GAO GAO !
Hubbie kong , Wait for me ! I want shopping !Movie ! .....

I got sushi king as my ex-dinner !
For yesterday ! we ate a lot ! =)
SEE !
MUAHAHAHA
It's my favourite SUSHI !!!!


I'm working tomorrow ! I'm meeting Babe Zi ning ! YEAH !
I MISS YOU XIAL .

I Want shopping foe new year's shirt !
I MISS HUBBY BADLY :(

Recently , there's a have problem with their relationship,
I feel sad xial, Do Not Do Silly Thing .


TADDA ! SEE THIS .
Guess who?

I LOVE HIM


END

No comments:

Total Hits