Monday, January 3, 2011

Surprise for Stupid

It's 4 January 2011!
Someone's birthday !

Tadda !

21 years old ! U old liao la,
Happy birthday to you ,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to JiaYing,
Happy birthday to you!

祝你生日快乐,
祝你生日快乐,
祝你生日快乐,
祝你生日快乐!

祝你青春美丽,
身体健康
学业进步
( although we talk untill cacat > <
Hope can understand what we talk. )

最后给你个超级无敌大的KISS !!

MMUUUUUAAACCCCKKKKZZZZ!!!

I'm freaking ugly in this video, SHIT



Happy birthday Jiaying !
Love ya always !
Happy 21.
( DON'T LAUGH HOR ! Because I very rush lo , I'm so gam jiong to sing finish , SORRY YA)

Let's see what I've done today,
PPS and Song AGAIN!
TADAA~~~ It's new song from Avril Lavigne which haven released out
> WHAT THE HELL <
Only got the chorus from youtube , COOL



It's My lunch made by my mum,
Japenese style.
salmon with seaweed and prawn.NICE


It's my dinner !
Fish and chips !
Made by my mummy !haha

YUM YUM right? I know =)


I love sauce which mixed with salad !
NICE.


Have satisfied FOOD again !
And hope my dear Stupid will have a BLAST birthday !
SURPRISE!

P/S : I'm going work at levi's start from tomorrow ! GONNA HAVE $$ !
YEAH

Sometimes go out YamCha with friends in the midnight FEEL NICE.
I just have Mc Donald as supper yesterday with someone ( can't mentioned ><)
NICE.

Happy working day for me !
Do visit me ya.
City Square Levi's
^_^

2 comments:

[JY][Jelly]Inoob^^ said...

lol.. y untill the end sing like that ><

Shirley92 said...

LOL, bcos very rush ! So nervous ma ! SORRY lo/.

Total Hits