Saturday, January 22, 2011

Enjoy-ing

I'm enjoying !
Shopping !
But i haven shop finish yet ! :P

SHOPPING ! HERE I COME !
Hubby promise next week bring me to BUGIS !
YEEPIE !

Actually , I've go to Junk Sales Yesterday !
But i just bought one dress ! It's not enough for me ! MUAHAHA
Then went to KSL again ! but it's 9:30pm jor >
so, i just bought 2 dress then leave :(
NOT ENOUGH ! :P

Went for dinner at 10:30 pm , PRO LE?haha
With crystal , crystal bf , crystal sister and hubby.
SATISFIED cos I'm FULL :)

BUGIS NEXT WEEK !

I've tried the nails color I've bought yesterday, I LOVE IT!
Nice right? wanna CNY liao, so .... have to RED a bit ><

Taddaa ! My new years clothes !It's still not enough yet !
I wanna buy MNG red beg,
shoes and a lot clothes and pants !MUAHAHA


My mum's room renovated !
They got a big mirror in their room !
I LOVED ! because can capture capture capture !
Family - SISTER

Everyday we went out for dinner and lunch .
We got picture in the CAR !

Baby vera !


4 sistar forever :)

She's the cutest ! MUACKZ.
SMILE.

OMG ! recently my face is terrible !PIMPLE AND BLACK POTS A LOT !
SHIT DAMN, I'm gonna let my mum facial my face after the pimple recovered.
I dun wan my face like ghost in New year !
Give me baby vera face ! ARGH........
Facial and gonna maintain my FACE , GOSH.
@@
It's my room ! TUN AND DUCK.
the duck is the 1st present from my HUBBY, stupid him.
Because he dunno what to gave me as my 17 birthday present,
so he just simply bought it and said i dunno how to choose present><
What a LOUSY answer , But the letter from him is touched . :)
LOVE HIM!

TADDA!!
Look neat than before lo !issit?

I JUST LOVE THE MIRROR!MUAHAHHAA.

I'm enjoy-ing my life! MUAHAHA.

I wanna celebrate my Chinese New Year With New clothes , New begs , New FACE.
PRETTY CHINESE NEW YEAR!
LOOK FORWARD TO IT :)

Hope my wishes came true , and I'm really study hard !
GAMBADE for the tests , And I'll prove it ! I'm study hard !
FREEDOM WAITING FOR ME !
HERE I COME !!

The effect looks like I'm highlight my hair! MUAHAHA.


I'm gonna Dye my hair next week . I'm gonna show it up ! MUAHAHA
I'm gonna manicure my nails ! I LOVE IT!

One weeks One post !
I'll got a lot picture ! MUAHAHAHA.

And a video by BABY VERA!

This time , she's laughing ! her's sound is bigger than mine !
HOW CUTE SHE IS.


Enjoy This Video :)

She laugh until dun have energy already !
:D

The end for this WEEK.
SEE YA :)

No comments:

Total Hits