Sunday, January 2, 2011

Video Post.

2/1/11
Today is sunday.
Tomorrow many students Started their Schooling day,But i'm still holiday-ing.
LOL

Family went for movie > GULLIVER'S TRAVEL <.
But I'm the only one stay at home to take care baby.
I'll be nanny for my sister ! ><

Luckily my lappy beside me, or else I'll be boring until "笑".

Watching tv , pps , facebook , twitter , BLOGGER again.

I found many song very nice !

EXAMPLE :

A china's guy from "Shang Hai "named 周晓明 . He got a nice voice !
He participant China's Got Talent !
Check this out.



This Guy is from Taiwan . I guess a lot people know who he is.
He participant 星光大道 until now , he got his own Album.
Let's hear his Voice without seeing his look.
Because my family keep nagging that his look very "GOOD "><
But he got a very nice voice !
Hear this out too !

A Beautiful girl !
I guess everyone know about her , SHE Hebe.
She is the most prettiest and most beautiful voice in the group .( Personally Think like that)
She got her own album too ! NICE VOICE.
This video is sing another song which is sing by Jolin 舞娘.
Hebe sang like another tune , SUPER DAMN NICE.
Especially the middle part ! GOOD.


It's from facebook ! 2NE1 Kiss.
They got a nice MV, LOVED.
NICE SONG TOO ! Saw this at Cazy's facebook.
Hear this out.


Suddenly appear at the youtube side list .
From thailand with sweet voice , three beauties , a sweet song.


A video suggested by Jeane Tan.ha !
Nice club song><

And a korean song again !
Nice.
I'm so lazy to introduce.ha !
actually i dunno this group, but i know this song is HOT.


And then i got my dinner at grandma house.
Gandma's bf cook for us !
Look nice?
SUPER YUMMY, He's a chef !ha

End here , And Boring ler.
Bless for students who going to school tomorrow !
Study Well ^_^

No comments:

Total Hits