Tuesday, January 11, 2011

11111

Today is 11/1/11 .
Beautiful date right ?

And i got my holiday too !
TADDA !

I'm wearing BLUE shirt ! ><
Stupid face la.

This is my kitchen ! @@
AHA! still renovating .><
My house full of dust.


I got my holiday at HOME .
So SAD, I'm studying and computer-ing again.><
There's nothing else i can do , LOL.

I have my dinner at 9:30 pm.Very late lo !
It almost become my supper ! yea, it's my supper .
Because before that I'm too hungry .
I found a lot chocolate before my DINNER.

Cloud 9 , I LOVE IT since I was young . LOL

This is one of the favourite chocolate !
GUYLIAN!

The chocolate shape like a shell.
CUTE Isn't it?



And we playing with our cute baby VERA.
This is her laughing sound.

SUPER DAMN CUTE !



TADDA !
we got our dinner at setia indah again !
Their food is really cheap and nice !
Wanna to try it ? call me out and I'll bring you go !
MUAHAHAHA.



YUM YUM DINNER ,
BAKA STUDY TIME AGAIN !

Tomorrow i got class at 8:30 pm . @@
Goodnight everyone .

Happy 11111 day :)

GAMBADE !

No comments:

Total Hits