Monday, January 10, 2011

Continued

My 2011 life's continued !

FaceBook Not going to shut down ! Anything people who said that facebook is closing ,
It's just BULLSHIT !
See this .
We Love FACEBOOK !

And hope this is the true ! Don't close Please :D

It's a new YEAR new Brand new COURSES!
I'm taking CAT now, Bye A-Levels :(
I'll miss my friends in A-levels ! But we'll meet up everyday !

First day attended the first class for acc .
I wish will get closed with classmate ! So just talk with me !
I got poor memories , I cant remember their names @@
Sorry guys .

Meet Crystal Boyfriends , who taking the same course with me.
Glad that someone accompany me, at least I'm not alone !

It's my life when I'm working !
Check it out !MUAHAHA.

I got food everyday !
YUM YUM !
I didn't realize that City Square also have 阿坤!
NICE !This is so yum yum.
乌冬面&清汤.
you can try this out , and it just cost for RM6++.
After ate finish and you will feel super damn FULL !
I'm satisfied for this !

This is another yum yum food i missed !
seafood nasi goreng from City Square's food court !
I know this yum yum nasi goreng from Mr.Kong !
This is super nice with the sambal chilli they gave .


I got picture and make up everyday !
With shu uemura's 睫毛夹。


I've tried another way to make up, even thought can't get used.
BUT I LIKED!With the natural eyelashes , I loved.

See ! :)

With my cute sister again ! she likes the camera shooting her!
Smile to the camera ! CHILL like us
:)

I'm currently studying !As what i mentioned just now.
CAT is the course I'm taking now.
I'm going to study CAT after that ACCA, It almost spend up 3 years to finish these,
but I'll GAMBADE for it ! even thought i know It's tough.

I'm trying my spectacles !
How's my old spect? Looks like ......
Not really good ><>
My new's spect have "seng gek " already !




I want gambade with my studies so that i can earn more money$$$ when i came out for working !
I want my salaries's above RM3000!
So i can shop shop shop and enjoy my life with my love one.


I want to enjoy my life with lots of m$ney !


GAMBADE FOR MY LIFE !
2011 ! BAKA!

Continued my 2011's life.




I want movie leh , But i got sucks result in my A-levels.:(
Can i still go for movie?
I haven watch Gulliver's Travel , Paranormal Activity 2, Season Of Witches and so onnnnn...
I WANT TO WATCH !!!


A Horror movie ,
PARANORMAL ACTIVITY 2!!

An Action and science fiction movie.
Season Of The Witch !



I WANT MOVIE :(

No comments:

Total Hits