Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Working day

The 1st day working !
I'm in levi's again !

Hey buddy , I'm back !
I'm tired xial
Too long didn't work, my bone all old already.><

HAHA!
I can earn $ liao ! I'm happy !
Let's earn together !
$$$ come come come !


I'm eating again !
Today is 酿豆腐!
I miss those food when I'm working !
I'm gonna eat all !


Taddaa !
Fitting room ,It's a place for workers to take picture, MUAHAHA.
We like to make up at there and chit chat at there
:P
It's my cute friends at levi's .


I'm waiting Zi Ning come back to work !
I miss him gao gao !

Tonight !
I got cool blog as my dinner, sad right?
Someone buys the food for me , and the chicken she bought is SPOILED !
So KNS.

Mum and dad fetch me home today !YEEPIE
i'm not gonna take bus, YES!

LOVE FOOD EVERYDAY !
P/S : They keep say that i loose weight already ! I'm skinny than last few months !
YIP YIP !
=)

No comments:

Total Hits