Friday, December 31, 2010

31/12/2010


31/12/2010
It's the last day for this year.
I got no choices to how celebrate it, how poor?

PARENT Asking me what wishes for next year 2011?
ARE you sure you really wanna hear?
If i told you , will u accepted and agree for me?
IF YES , THEN I'LL TELL YOU !

It's the last 2010's post.
So , I'm gonna pass it silently.

NO MORE HOPE FROM THEM.
But i really wish my dreams come true.

HAPPY 2010 Everyone .
I love you all .

BEST WISHES TO YOU ALL


1. I want to get a good result for my A-levels Result
2. after A-levels taking degree .
3.While taking degree , I wanna working too !
4. I wanna Work as much as i could to earn more $
5. I wanna own my car
6.I wanna own my house !
7. I want to leave my house !


I know it not gonna come true in this year all,
But Work for that !
I CAN DO THIS.
I WANT TO LEAVE


HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE .

HELLO 2011 !
No fireworks for today !:(

13 words for This password.
The best wishes for me .

No comments:

Total Hits