Thursday, December 23, 2010

冬至节快乐♥

Today
23 December 2010
Guess Wat Celebration Today ?

It's Time To eat "TANG YUAN" !
It Means That ,I'm older one year again T.T



It's one of the favourite FOOD I Love .
It's a ball shape like fish ball.
Sweet dumplings made of glutinous rice flour served in soup.
Can be COLORFUL TOO !

I LOVE IT !

Wednesday !
It's today =)
Finally my mum back from traveling !
They buy CUCCI LV LONGCHAMP
& dunno wat brand of watch .
Forget already=(
I also want cucci lv longchamp and a branded watch !!

But at least I still have my...
Guess Watch From my MUM .
LOVE


I wake up in the morning 8am.
TIRED.
Going to kulai 富贵山庄
where the place my grandma's mother live
=)
A peace and Family gathering place .
Hope grandma's mother will have a good rest there.
Since 200* years she live there,
I MISS HER

Bring along a lot of food there to give her.
Hopefully she will eat a lot
becos when she still around,
She keep wanted to eat a lot !

After visit grandma's mother,
we have our lunch at aunt house.
JOHOR JAYA
whole family gathering there and eat lunch.
Because of 2 baby's appear,
Our Family become noisier .
I LOVE.

Went to Setia Tropika's show house after our lunch.
Nice design of the house.
I want my future house to be like that !
Modern
Classic
Natural
Clean
Now i know, a beautiful house need 800thousand !
OMG !
I really need to save a lot of $$ only can get a dream house,
or maybe more than that?><

Suddenly someone called me.
My dear Hubby .=)

Finally he can acc me !
YEAH !
Come to fetch me with RED KANCIL .LOL !
because her dad bring the nissan to repair.
ha !super lousy car and cute !
But at least got car, SATISFIED.:)

He always give me AH pek look =P
But i promise to not upload in facebook.
But nvr promise not to upload in blog !
nenenepupu


Went for dinner with him,
Sacrifice my family dinner with CRAB
But I'M HAPPIE !
even thought we just eat KFC:)

Meet
Haku Hong
Wen Yi
Crystal WOO
&
Crystal bf !
IN KFC !hahahaaha !
we all love kfc xial !!!
THE FINGER LICKING GOOD
Good mood when meet friends wherever i go !

Watching movie !
Because is Wednesday , our movie cost cheaper !
Thankx for hubbie kong sponser XP

FAIR GAME
It's the name of the movie we watch.
watching the show for 118 minutes,
OMG ! I'm gonna faint .

It is riveting action thriller based on the autobiography of real-life under CIA .
Actually I'm not really understand what the movie talking about,
The only one thing i know is.....
She is a spy.
THE END

A super boring movie !
And i advise u all don't watch this MOVIE =P
Like watching history like that ! ARGH.
hahahaa!

In the end ,
冬至节快乐♥

It's a wonderful day,
Because of YOU.








No comments:

Total Hits