Saturday, December 4, 2010

The Person

The people who make a difference in your life are the ones who care for you.❤

The 1st bestie in my life

Victoria tan yan wen
5 years sister !
I LOVE HER !


2nd bestie in my life !
U-Gangx,
MU
SU
ZHU
PUI
TUN
when we gather together,
WE always the CRAZIEST !

I LOVE THEM !!!!
The 3rd bestie in my life !
The most sweet cute lovely baby !

I LOVE HIM ❤!!!
The4th bestie !
The crazy group too !
Stupid
Crazy
Silly
Blur
AHAHA!
I LOVE U ALL !!!
The working bestie !
BETTY
ZI NING
MISS THE TIME WE WORK OUT !

I LOVE MY LIFE !

I LOVE THEM
I LOVE THEM TO LIGHT UP MY LIFE !



Holiday life,
omg !
i'm very boring !

Mr.kong very busy !
dun have time to bring me out=(

I wan shopping ler.
ask my cousin fast fast come acc me shop !
then i can ask $ from my mum !
=P

everyday ironing play com watch show and sleep

haiz.

my boring holiday,

waiting to have KL TRIP !

No comments:

Total Hits