Monday, December 6, 2010

MISUNDERSTANDING

SORRY !

I know that you didn't received my msg,
and i just scold to u ,
SO SORRY
but you're wrong TOO !

No matter how, You're WRONG TOO ! XP

Sometimes i just want to complaint,
But It really doesnt mean anything,

CAN i say after complaint will feel release something out ?
It makes my heart feel more comfortable.

Forgive me ?


5 / 12 / 2010

Went to city square with family

5pm something

brought a clothes from padini

just walk for 1 shop " padini" , ITS 7 pm.

HOW PRO WE ARE?

IF wanna shop whole cs need how many times?
LOL!

I WEAR THE CONTACT LENSE FROM VICTORIA !

super big xial,

my eye bcomes alien ==





BUT I LIKE

HUBBIE , I MISS YOU

我只需要你来哄我。

对不起

4 comments:

Victoria Low said...

The eye so cute.. haha
Edit de ah ?

Shirley92 said...

The eye?
LOL, the contact lense la..><
u give one d, and after wear it my eye look bigger a lot lo , just like the pic ==

Victoria Low said...

wah, so cute..
haha
but you can see ma?
the lenses got power de leh.
got bang into the wall?

Shirley92 said...

ya, i still can see la.
I'm not tat blur untill bang into wall lo><
miss ya ler, =(

Total Hits