Monday, December 27, 2010

EMOTION

AHA !

I THINK I'M NOT VERY PETTY.
LOL.

I hate my sis so rude to me.
I Angry with my parents .
I thinking I hate someone...
BUT...after a few minute...
I just forgotten ..LOL !

SMILE
=)
SAD
=(

CHEESE
=D

Pattern banyak banyak..
I dunno what i felt now...

JUST nothing.....empty.

But the only thing i know..
I MISS HIM,LOL

Just came back from grandma house.
Have my dinner there and I HAVE A SAVORY SMELL from there.
They cook and distribute the smell to us !
From Top to Bottom ! OMG
YIAK ! I've bath for twice to remove the smell..SHIT THEN.
But we have our delicious dinner,
It's our price to have a delicious dinner.LOL

Don't COMPARE me with another please.
I'm just ME

CAPTURE CAPTURE CAPTURE.
Love to capture every moment.
So...hubby, don't refuse me when i'm asking for capture ! =P

Goodnight everyone , SWEET DREAMS



No comments:

Total Hits