Wednesday, December 29, 2010

EAT

The 3rd post for today,
Nothing much to say..
Just FOOD.

I've ate a lot today,
Let's checked it out !

eating 瓜子 after my lunch.
SNACK
:P

It's MY dinner !!
FISH , VEG , AND RICE.

TADDAAAA !!

IT'S SUPER TIME !
I'm finding something to eat.
BREAD + CHEESE + GARLIC BUTTER + MAYONNAISE
& must MICROWAVE it !
I'm the one found the way to make this bread !
THE TASTE IS NICE!
Super Duper Damn Awesome NICE !!!!
I'm addicted to it !
I have 4 bread for this !
YUM YUM
TRY THIS OUT !!

CHOCOLATE !
FROM SWITZERLAND !

TADA !

Cheezels ! ops ! it's cheese again.

& Kuey Tiao Kia !
粿条仔!
It's from pelangi < 海王粿条仔>
Super yummy but the price a bit expensive.
DAD and MUM went for super and Take away for me!
Eventhough is takeaway , It still yum yum.

Take a pic with yum yum food!
OMG ! I'm totally full after this.

Enough for today's super.
I'm gain fatter again .
See what I've ate?
HAIZ.

GAMBADE TO LOOSE WOEIGT !
I CAN DO IT .

This is the shop
海王粿条仔

allocated at Pelangi which near by Pelangi Giant Leisure Mall

Beside what I've eaten,
There's still a lot !


Find a day and try it out !

YOU WON'T REGRET !

FATTY DAY, SATISFIED !

And i got a news from one of my bestie
BETTY CHONG

BAKA ! I Know You Will Not Let Met Wait For So Long.
CONGRATULATION BABE.

I'm excited to hear this !
She got her bf , And her 1st LOVE.
She wait for a long time , & finally prince have come.
I'm happy for her !
And bless her will happy forever.

BLESS FOR HER AND HIM.

LOVE YA.

Baby Kong Wouldn't Bring me for movie Tomorrow :(
Because got no CAR.
MOVIE ! WAIT FOR ME !
I'm coming for Next Week !!

No comments:

Total Hits