Sunday, December 12, 2010

I LOVE MY LIFE ♥

My mum gone for traveling !
We have to stay at home take care baby :(
take care of our little sister,
Making me crazy
LOL

BUT She is sooo CUTE,
Pattern many many make until we crazy.
MUMMY !
vera miss u,
faster come back !=)

I WANT ALL OF US Together ,
I'm too boring at home,
searching internet.
jbtalks.cc

I fell in love with those photo
Which makes me feel so sweet and happie

I wish we can kiss anytime.

I want to hear ur voice everyday,
I MISS YOU
I want to have my own baby,
Cute like them
I want to kiss you where ever we are.
I want to design my cute baby's room with this way.
Dream room
I want to lie down on ur chest when u're sleeping.

I want to brush my teeth with you,
every morning.

I want to kiss you at the beach.

I LOVE YOU
I want to walk with you until we old
until we "PO GEH"
I want to wear a beautiful wedding dress ,
just like her.
I want to take wedding pictures,
sweet like them.
I want to smile in my life
With all my pretty babe friends and lover.
I Want my wonderful life with you all
I LOVE MY LIFE
I LOVE MYSELF

CALL ME WHEN YOU MISS ME.:)

No comments:

Total Hits