Sunday, December 5, 2010

讨人厌

The Most hated thing i cant bear with is ,

u simply scold "BAD WORD" to me !

A very good mood will spoil by this WORD .

Even if i really do something wrong ?
It doesn't mean you can scold like tat to me!

K go watch for movie,
S: " !! u go watch movie yourself d lo !! 算了!讨厌鬼!"
K : " ( no reply)"
(Can't you see that I'm just complaining to ask for movie ?! )

The next day,
S : " where're you ? "

K : " ( no reply again )"

S : " ( asking why don't reply my msg ? so busy?)"

K : ( I'm just dun wan to reply a rubbish msg . )

WTH !
If asking "where're u " is rubbish msg ? wat else i can say?!

Even though u didn't received my msg "where're u"
It mean tat I'm complaining for movie also a rubbish msg ?!

I'm complaining I wan watch mocie with u aslo a rubbish?
I'm complaining want to meet up with u also a rubbish ?
I'm complaining u whole day didn't inform me anything also is a rubbish ?

so what else i can say?

LEAVE ME NOW,
AND YOU WILL BE FREE !

The reply in facebook
( NOOB PHONE !!! UR MSG DIN SEND OUT DON SIMPLY BLAME PPL ..
DON THINK U R A GAL I WONT SCOLD U BACK FUCKER)

How ?
do you think you're fault now?
is it my fault?
is it digi fault?
or is it ur fault?

I indeed send u a msg
U indeed didn't received my msg

SO HOW ?
WHOSE FAULT ?

I'M think i'm a girl , but u're human too
I know u can scold back
But not With the FUCK WORD !
U KNOW I HATE THAT SO MUCH !

I'm know i've done something wrong ,
you didn't receive the msg , I've scold u

BUT
If u think that you're done nothing wrong.
LEAVE MY LIFE QUITELY

因为真的很讨人厌!

No comments:

Total Hits