Tuesday, December 28, 2010

CHOCO ♥

Today,
stay at home again !
I'm gonna become 宅女!!

I DON'T WANT LA!


MY House still renovating...
so slow xial !

My dinner table .
LOL
No place to put xial !
we have our dinner like this....><

Baby vera have her own table !
So nice =)

And this is one of the wall .
Before this, there's a window !
now become a wall.

And i have 2 doors?!
HA !
They gonna remove this door..><

we have to wear shoe wherever we go.
(IN OUR HOUSE)
because full of dust.

I love my new's nails color.
LOOKS LIKE CHOCOLATE
YEAH!
FEEL NICE

the souvenir From GERMANY
IT paste on our fridge,
when someone pass through the fridge,
This gonna have a sound out!

My dad loves this sooo much !
Because he say when someone tried to steal his chocolate ,He will knew it !
LOL.wat a good idea..

This is another souvenir from Switzerland .
It smaller than Germany's souvenir!
& it won't have sound when we pass through the fridge.
CUTE ISN'T IT?

TAADDDAAAA!!!!!!

This is the chocolate From SWITZERLAND !
YUM YUM !!
MY FAMILY CRAZY FOR IT.

LOVE CHOCOLATE !
BUT I MISS SUSHI KING !

Tomorrow wednesday , Will Mr.Kong Bring Me for MOVIE?
I'M BORED.

Let's see recently what my sister VERA LIKE TO DO


CAMERA ALWAYS ACCOMPANY ME :)

No comments:

Total Hits