Saturday, February 5, 2011

KL New Year TRIP ♥

IT'S NEW YEAR !!
WOHHOO!!

Happy new year to all my babe , I LOVE U ALL

I Celebrate my New Year Eve t KL :)
With daddy's family , My cousin they all !

TADDA...Picture of the days ! ^_^

1st day arrived KL .28/1/2011
we're in the car !
Mr.Tun always accompany me wherever i go ^_^


Baby vera and me :)
we're eating :) baby vera got weird style @@
4 sister eating :)

We're in 爷爷's house :) HELLO KL !


Taking our luggage in trolley , baby vera inside too @@
haha ! We treat her very nice one :)

The next day ! make-up and going out !
IKEA ! @@
mummy wanna to shop Ikea, so we all follow ==
But, luckily ! we got FOOD !
IKEA Food's Is Super Damn Nice ! SATISFIED !

We like to capture capture !






The 3rd day in kl ! DINNER TIME ! our new year eve dinner :)
Baby vera wear like a barbie doll ! CUTE RIGHT?
I love this style ! :)
HUAT AH!!捞生!
MONEY MONEY COME !
Here's the one ! DINNER :)

SOUP.
FISH.
Prawn.
Abalone Toufu.

RED WINE .

DESSERT .

We're in Orienta Restaurant !
恭喜发财!

One more big family picture !
SWEET.


After the dinner, we went to relative house.
what for ? To K Song ! they got a room for KTV !HERE WE ARE!
TADDAA! their ktv room.so comfortable.

Somemore is touch screen ! NICE
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
We going to take ang paw ! YEEPIE:)
ANG PAW COME COME COME!

The last day in kl@@
We're going back JB. Last picture in aunt house :)
hERE MY ANG PAW ! eeeepie!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY BELOVED.
BEST WISHES .

Jb Here i come ! Ang Paw and HUAT HUAT HUAT !!

Bless for me? win more $$$ when gambling ! ^_^


More picture info:

JUST PRESS IT And Enjoy my ugly picture^_^

No comments:

Total Hits