Friday, February 18, 2011

Hello Life :)


Hello my World !
I wanna be happy everyday ! :)

Yesterday ,I having my dinner with my family !
We going for western food :) Yeepie !

OUTFIT for the day ! :)

TGI Friday's here we come ! :)
The only one FRIDAY's Restaurant in Johor .
TADDA ! i'm going to show up my delicious dinner :)

Shanghai salad :)

Mushroom soup ! :)Favourite
Rebeye steak with wild mushroom sos .
Broccoli with garlic butter and chips :)
This is mine ! :)


They got different slide with smash potato and chips :)
We like STEAK!!! MUMUMUMU :P

And lastly is spaghetti !

Love to EAT ! Muahaha !
I'm full for the day , but if u gave me SASHIMI ?
I think i still can manage !mUAHAHA.
We will never say NO to SUSHI!!!:)

We got picture of The Day ! :)



My second sis :)
Vennase
third sis :) Pol


My dad Ben :)


The last photo for me !! :)

Tadda ! it's my cute sister again ! She's learning how to walk already !:)
SEE SEE !!!


I've change my layout for bloggie , how was it?
I love it !
After enjoy finish my post , Do click the like below this ! :)


It's WEEKENDS !! YAHOOO!!!


No comments:

Total Hits