Sunday, February 6, 2011

New Year In JB ♥


The day we back from kl , The day we got the new year dinner in JB.
So how rush we are @@....

We went to the restaurant which named >>港一<<
haha !A LOT of food! I just lazy to take PICTURE.
Because everyday the same food ><

Ice Wine ! We drink a little bit .


HUAT AHH!!
We eat this every dinner ,But every restaurant got different taste.
It still taste yum yum, But kl orienta is nicer :)
HUAT !( I love to capture this moment :) )
TADDA! the 2nd day dinner, > my grandma house <>
ha ! Because we got a big chef in da house :)
Wear pretty and smile !


It's dinner time ! All made by my grandma's bf :)
This 捞生is so special, u know why?
Because it got fruit inside ,and all made by him !
Yum yum isit?It really taste yum !
Chicken.
排骨.
鱼刺.
It's all made by Grandma's bf ! How professional he is :)

HUAT AGAIN!
:)Everytime got this moment .I LOVED IT
Our dinner table full of yum yum !
SASHIMI ! Made by him too!
Our favourite , selmon , 海带 , japan's prawn !
OH GOSH , I wish can eat them all !

Tadda ~~ My ang paw !
Can i say still not enough yet? SO LITTLE :(
In the night , we got this !FIREWORKS !
Every gun have different pattern !:)
Thankx my aunt to give us this .

SEE How's the fireworks workout !



HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!
IMISSHIM:(

No comments:

Total Hits