Saturday, February 19, 2011

LV ♥

EEwwww...!
I'm started got a feel to shopping again ! Whose fault?
Mr.Kong Zheng Wei lo !
He show a LV beg to my facebook on thursday .
And he told me that he want this ><
LOL!

So...what's the main purpose to tell me this? i got no $ to sponsor you to buy it!
HAHAHA! But u can DREAM of it ! :)

So...I'm started to visit the LV page. !
OMG! I'm attracted by that page !
I gotta feel to buy @@ LOL, but i got no $$.....

I'm staring at the LV Page for 2 hours ! OMG....
I'm Just STARING only ==

AND OMG !!
I LOVE THIS !! THIS IS SO CUTE !!! ISNT IT?!

Can I Have This as my valentine present? EEWwww...=(
I'm dreaming ON again !@@
THIS IS SO Cuuuuuuuuttteeeeeeee!!!! LOVE IT.

And another ! Lv Handbag !OMG, Going crazy xial !
Louis Vuitton Speedy
Can I have one of this ? DREAM ON-ing

I WANT !!!! :(

OMG , Stop Me !!!SAVE ME ! @@

No comments:

Total Hits