Monday, February 14, 2011

Birthday Week


It's a busy week again !
Schooling day,
Birthday Week.

:)

Picture Time !
My aunt and cousin's birthday !
BBQ time :)
Cake for them.
Day of bbQ :) SMILE
Tadda ! Mychicken. The most pretty baked chicken :)
Because they got OVER-baked chicken , Mine is the most pretty one :) PROUD
Happy Birthrday to you BOTH:)
Dinner at night which allocated at 港一
Grandma and her bf :)
My grandma is PRETTY , Isn't it?
Family Picture :)
My aunt gave us WII.
My family addicted with these game@@
CONCENTRATE PLAYING GAME.


The video my dad and a kids playing boxing using wii
@@
Damn funny.

I'mbusy.Gonna have progress test soon :)

But do visit my blog always :)

More picture , please visit my FACEBOOK :)

Have a nice Day Everyone!
I miss my buddy and friends

No comments:

Total Hits