Tuesday, February 15, 2011

HOLIDAY!♥

According to calender,today 15February2011 ,is a public holiday ! Maulidur Rasul S.A.W.?
Whatever what day is it, as long as it is a holiday!MUAHAHA

I sleep until very NICE!!!:)
Actually plan to go cs with my boy, but he's busying with his assignment.
Luckily he's done his assignment today !
Conclusion : cancel our date :(

It's lunch time ! Having my my lunch with 舅舅.
影。A Japanese Restaurant :)
Here we come sushi!!!!!!


Let's see how pro we are, eating sushi!
California
ebiko:)

sotong and...crab

Fish

...sushi


带子。

the main for us!
SALMON fish!
Sotong and sa.. fish (forgot name)


Desert!choco ice crem:)
Dad eating the carrot?><
fugly face
sushi with mango
AGAIN!SALMON FISH!
Can imagine how much we eat?
I'm Satisfied!SUSHI:)We'll never say NO to sushi!:)

I'm driving!with 舅舅's car :)
It's dinner time!:)
北京楼。with mum's friends.
elloooo,弟弟.What are u trying to do with my cutie pie sis?!
DADDY got a shock face*.*


Done for today holiday, not enough holiday!!!

I'm satisfied today because I've ate lot of sushi!!!!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

More picture please visit :

Bye everyone!
Know me by knowing my BLOGGIE :)


No comments:

Total Hits