Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine Day ♥

It's 14 February 2011
couples are all preparing their present and preparing to have sweet date,


But me :(
Schooling day and without date.
Am i in a relationship?LOL



Didn't expect anything but it feels a little bit sad and a little bit envy others .@@
I got no present ,no date ,nothing else special, it was just a normal day to me.
People carrying flowers and bears everywhere, I'm hoping too ><


But My boy is not romantic at all ,DUM DUM



Watever, Didn't expect anything is good because i got no present for him too!!
MUAHAHA.



Anyhow, He's still mine And i know he love me,
As long as he is beside me, I'm the lucky one :)



He's the one ,MUACKZ

知足常乐
:)


As long as Mine is better than her's @@


C*rse that boy!


I'm lucky to have my boy :)

No comments:

Total Hits