Thursday, February 24, 2011

Weeday ♥

:(
I'm gonna have small test again ! ><>
Next WEEK @@

Yeepie ! We got Durian ! :) As our desert after our dinner :)

YUM YUM !:)
& baby sister got her space to play !
TADDA`~ so colorful and she's playing in her Play Ground !
Her small little kitchen ! I'm the one who arrange for her :)
But in a few second , she will mess up her kitchen :(
Her MASAK MASAK :)
Cute isn't it? And she loved too :)

We got delicious dinner yesterday ! By my mother :)
SALAD !See the tomatoes ! It looks so fresh and nice ! :)
Red and a little pink , SWEET :)
Spaghetti with selmon fish :)
One cheese hotdog and Mushroom soup !
YUM YUM!

And i got movie for the night ! YEEPIE
With my dear hubby.
>>Sanctum<<>

It's a nice show ! :)




Everyone is going to >> Chingay <<.
We're watching movie in AIR-CON mode :)
And i got snacks from my Hubbyyy , YEAH!

What's the Topic for this post?I dunno.
It just a normal weekdays and I'm enjoying my midnight movie with hubby boy:)

I Love It ! Just Simple:)

No comments:

Total Hits