Thursday, June 16, 2011

Test ! :)

Today ,went to school at 9:30 am.
I've MOCK EXAM today !
This exam quite important ! it'll decide whether i'm going to CBE exam or not !
soso..
I'm went to school earlier for revision !
I want to take the exam !

I've studied all the text book and do all the exam kit !
And and and ..

Guess what I've Got for this exam ?

.............


...............


....................


..................................


............................................


90 % for this exam !!!!!


btw, there's one question got problem ! but but i got the correct answer !
so i just consider it's RIGHT la ! MUAHAHAA


YEEEEPPPIIIEEEE!!

so surprise when get this result!!

I'm happy happy happy super happy

luckily i didn't waste my time to restudy all the text book again !
I'm happy ! :P
Hope my cbe's exam got this result too !
GAMBATEH SHIRLEY !:P

So after exam , I'm having my lunch with classmate !
this's what i've ate this afternoon!
FISH MARKET!

andcheck this out !
they got lunch set for student !
RM10/ set nett just showing ur student card !

This is the 5 set included ! with free drinks :)
This's the one seafood :) MINE
and my friend's :)
btw, the food just........hmmm.........okay okay only =.=

But this's delicious !My lunch on tuesday !
SUSHI KING !
p/s : the sushi king girl take more RM10 from us ! :(:(:( lost RM10 !

Back to the topic !

I'm HAPPY TODAY !
I'm super satisfied for my result !
I"M HAPPY !
CHEERS !
This's snacks for myself ! muahahaa !
A present for me to study more ! LOL
Food never leave me :P

Continued study then !
wanna keep it up!
BYE ~

:)



No comments:

Total Hits