Tuesday, June 28, 2011

T1 CBE

It's exam day again !!!
Wake up early cause i dun wan to be the late one !:)

Hubby boy want me to score A if possible, and could it be so easy?LOL
Bicthes was so sweet ! ♥ they gave me so MUCH CONFIDENT !
I love them :)


And , let's go to school have my exam :)
I'm actually felt nervous xial when in computer lab waiting for exam started :P

So guess what i've got?
Wanna see something COOL??HAHAHAHA!!!


80% ! wowowow !
i cant believe i can scored , cause before i got so suck result and now.....
Luckily my effort didn't wasted !:P

So , to reward myself of getting an A for this paper ! Let's have a YUMMY LUNCH !
And they always want me to think what to eat =.=
so,i'm just choose what i want to eat lah !
and i'm just feel like want to eat something with CHEESE~

VIVO
Here we come !hhahahaa~~
SAY CHEESE !
p/s : i dunno why i smile like my mouth sengek ? :///

And guess what've we order?

TADDAA~~
Set 1 !
Baked cheese rice !
SO YUMMY !! I LOVE CHEESE,
that's why i'm getting fatterfatterfatter :(

And we 3 got the same lunch!hahaha~~

KACAH~

KACAH~

I love to take picture :P
So buy me a new camera ?I'm in day dreaming mode =.=

And baby bitches ! I'm going to have fun with them after my last exam tomorrow !
Tomorrow is my last subject for this semester !
I hope my result will good as today ! :D

Gonna buck up now ! and see my bitches tomorrow !!




AND, I got the mood to say :

I L♥VE MY HUBBY BOY , I miss him :))


No comments:

Total Hits