Thursday, June 23, 2011

Bitches Having FUN!!!♥♥


AHAHA! It's another happy day !Although I'm having exam today ,LOL
Btw ,I've pass today exam too ! Yeepie! :)

So PARTY TIME !!
Have SHOUT OUT LOUD to release STRESS :)
Loud Speaker At Austin Height which just near to my college ,LOL
Walk to there , and my PARTY STARTED !!

Picture of the day before i start my DAY :)

And the most important is....FOOD !!
We're starving when having exam ! FOOD FOOD FOOD , we Love to see u !! :)

Chicken with mushroom sos:)MINE!
Fried Fish :)

And SING SANG SONG!!
With Regine Bitch
Regine have a NICE voice ! :)
And i got a short tongue :(

But i love this picture ! :D
With Huiting Bitch
She got a very very gentle voice , Just like her character :)
SOFT and SKINNY!
she always say herself photo not nice but actually
" You're pretty la baby , JUST SMILE like this ! :)"

With Cheryl Bitch
Who have a name which sound like my name , LOL
That's why i call her chinese name SZE HUA ,
Or else i think i'll calling myself when i call her name =.=
And why is I'm uploading this picture?
MUAHAHAHA! Because someone say I'm cute in this PHOTO!hahaha!
MIAO~~~
Did you notice something?
We got the same brand clothes ! MNG :)
And ! We Love to wear same clothes ! LOL
Just like this !
SAME POSE
SAME BAJU

:DD
♥♥

And and , we're crazy with taking pic ! :P

SING SING SING ~ faster come take picture with me la !!HAHA
And in the end , we just sang out our lung ! LOL
SHOUT like crazy :0
I think we'll lose our voice tomorrow, so dear all, please drink more water k?

LASTLY ! A ♥ PHOTO of us !

L.O.V.E

The only picture with 4 of us :)
AND MNG SHIRTS ! AHA!:D

More photos at :-

And I'm just having Fun even though my result is just OK OK only =.=

BITCHES having FUN today !
And lastly,
B.I.T.C.H
Beautiful
Independent
Tough
Cool
Humorous !

That's we!♥♥

I Love Them :)♥

No comments:

Total Hits