Thursday, June 30, 2011

FREEDOM!

Picture of the day 1st!
And u can start to guess my mood today :P

I'm HAPPY?
SAD?
OR ANGRY?
WEIRD?



HAHAHA!!! I'm happy ! I've done my 4 paper of CAT cert which cost me RM1200!
And i know i've tried my best to get a high result ! :p

Paper 1 - 80%
Paper 2 - 74 %
Paper 3 - 72%
Paper 4 - 56%

And obviously , my result is getting down down down DOWN.LOL!
But I'm quite satisfied for those result except paper 4 :(((

anyway, exam is pass! And my freedom is back !!
PARTY TIME!!

With my bitches !

Let's go !

Jusco tebrau ! we had our lunch at stone grill !:P
Thanks for yong hui fetching us there , he's quite considerate for us . :)

PICTURE of bitch !
and our drinks !
Strawberry smothie
Orange juice
Sarsi
Does the menu looks great???!!
My flash light made it feel like so TRUE man !haha!

and see what we've ordered !
hahaah!! we enjoyed our food !
Seafood
Chicken
Beef
ALL IN !!hahaaha!!
And our bill come !
RM84.70
Although is quite expensive, but we enjoyed !
and our hair was smelly after stone grill !LOL


so guess what? we sure have the purpose to hang out right?
Shouldn't hang out for food only?

YAP YAP !
This is what we excited for !

Thailand's ghost movie !
laddaland




It's quite a scary movie with their SOUND EFFECT ! LOL
sometime really cant tahan lo! even the cat run though ,
the sound was like +++++to the max !LOL

btw, it's quite warm for this show.And can see how much their parents love them :)

Nice ! and enjoyed ! and cheryl was scared by this movie !
she shock by many part and scream out LOUD !
and watch scary movie with her is quite exciting xial !
she'scute !!!

And lastly, picture in toilet!hahaa!
we got many pattern too !

More in photos?:
Bitches album in facebook :)

ANd last last lastly,
Baskin Robin!

And actually we're full ! but still like wanna eat something COOL !LOL
and guess what flavour we choose?

Is called
Rainbow Sherbert ! Just like the ice cream we had , 3 color inside !
which is Orange , Rasberry and Pineapple Flavour
Nice !

a bit sour and sweet !:)
I loved it !
But i'll more prefer tutti frutti if compare with ice cream!
hahaha~ you know why??'

BECAUSE........
tutti frutti got
PATTERN MORE THAN BADMINTON TOO!!!
hahahaha!!

So Hubby boyfie, bring me for tutti frutti k? :P

My day ends happily and now I'm super excited !
Because i wanna plan to go where where where to play :P
But too bad ! I just left 4 days holiday ! included sat and sun !
DAMN
I got no enough time to play !!!:((

Anyway, i'll wanna enjoy my 4 days holiday too !
And now
the most important is go SLEEP!

so tomorrow i'll got the energy to play!!hahaah!

And baby boy : I WAN BOOK U FOR TRANSFORMER 3 !!!
AND HAPPY 2 YEARS AND 9 MONTHS

Goodnite everyone :))

With

No comments:

Total Hits