Monday, June 27, 2011

Sister ALBOM ! :P

Today is picture day :P
I Love to take picture !
Everyday once, it become my habit ady :P

And I love my hair !
Realize it really grows long long long ! HAPPY :)

And 自恋-ing!
haha!:P

LOMO effect with my pillow !haha!

Sister coming together 自恋!haha!
:P
whatpattern is that?
DUN SCARED OF ME HAR?!!!
KISS:*
Half of me, darkness of me , who will know my heart?
Sister always be there! :P
AND CHANG CHANG !!
Long time didn't update about baby sister vera !
so dada~~~

Edited by me !
She got a big head ! :P
And she also pattern more than badminton !hahaah!
and somemore ! she learned how to kiss us !
:P
so sweet and she enjoyed !haha:*
OPPS !

One more last video , baby vera is playing with us !
追追!

Check this out !





And click a like for me:P

I love my sister :) They're so CUUTTEEEE!!
eventhough there's left one who didn't take picture with me,
cause she's not 自恋 as us!haaha!!


END

No comments:

Total Hits