Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Part of my life :)



A simple life as usual ,SCHOOL DAY !
went to school early in the morning and met Cheryl and Huiting !

So after our revision in library , gonna went to Jusco for lunch together !
We shop in whole tebrau jusco for FOOD!!
Because we cant decide what to eat , for us, all advertisement looks NICE AND YUMMY !
So in the end ....

We choose VIVO !
And And it's our food :)


enjoy to chit chat with them and eat eat with them!
Thinking of starbucks after that but i'm just too full !
NEXT TIME STARBUCKS :(

ANd and , it's my dinner !
Heavy food today ! I'm gonna become fatfat BOM BOM !:(

Crab ! Cooked by my mum!and something happen ....
The Crab bite my mum's finger ! EEWWW!
My mum Cry and shout : MY FINGER PATAH LIAO MYFINGER PATAH LIAO !
LOL

In the end, my dad cook dinner for us :)

Vegetable is a must !
And white carrot soup :)
And and and ,guess what?
I'm sweating !
Not because of eating such heavy food

But it's because of this !
Treadmill !hahahaa!
Mum bought a new treadmill and i gonna keep fit after those heavy food ! :P

Daddy purposely put the television in front the treadmill .
:)
ANd the treadmill can measure our body type by press out your
height
age
weight
gender
!
And guess what i've got?!
Body type 2 !

It's Just didn't over and didn't under >.<
But i felt that i'mFAT FATFAT :(
Gonna gambade using that ! Stay tune for my new body type !
:P

Btw, I really study hard recently !And i found that text book is quite understandable !

But found something really SPEECHLESS........
Seethis =.=
Does it explained anything ???>.<

hahahaha~
Happy study shirley wong ! Gambade for this few weeks then my holiday coming !
JIAYOU !

No comments:

Total Hits