Friday, June 26, 2009

Jun~

My Jun life~
Lot of fren birthday xia~

21/6
Niao niao birthday~
din wish dao u lol~
hapi birthday ya bird~
be happi ~

23/6
My Baobeix Monkey birthday~!
wohoo~
ur'zhao pai'word~
wahahaha~
hapi birthday ya monkey~
wish u hapi everyday wif 'him' la~
wahahah~
if he bully u !
just tell me.!
i help u scold him!
wahahah~

I got buy lot 'munkey' for u le.!
wahahah~
remember it's name.!
' Munkey ' !
hahahah~

26/6
My baobeix U- Gangx Darling Pui !
wahahah~
hapi birthday ya~
u very handsome ady la...=.=
wahaahah~

Ur present keep well hor.!
if lost it.!
Then u tis Xiao Shuai sure die till very ugly.!
hahahaha~

N last ~
sing a birthday song for u all ya~

Hapi birthday to u ~
Hapi Birthday to u ~
Hapi Birthday to Niao & my baobeixx~
Hapi birthday to u~
wahahaha~

Buy present buy till almost 'pok' le lol!
so u all must keep the present well a.!
wahahah~
Love u all ya~


Start to study hard le~
Today~
parent's day~
My dad come to skul~
wuh...
The teacher din say me very noisy le.!
wahahahah~
but he say my result got improve lot.?
erm..?
reali.?
tat good.!
but reasult reali kns...
My mum keep 'bu shuang'..
sobx...~

I ll study hard d.!
I dun wan break wif hubby!
trust me!

N 'shun bian' slim down...
I M FAt !
but the 'super' driver uncle say me slim wor.!
wahahahah~
hapi~=D

I MISS U~
i noe u busy wif ur working la~
i wont blame u din reply me msg or wat la~
me not reali so tut d lol~

My U-Gangx New's Name~
Baobeix Darling Pui
(bcoz she's our daughter)
Baobeix Baby Mu
(bcoz ...she juz like a baby skin)
Baobeix Honey Su
(bcoz she is ' white ' )
Baobeix Boubui Zhu
(bcoz she's baobei's cantonese)
Baobeix Dear Tun
(bcoz I M zhu po dear )

wahahahah~
I love the name~
but is hard to call it out~
wahahaha~
I ll get used later~
wahahah~
Muackz~

Love baobeix Vicc Too d hor.!
dun say i not love u anymore.!
wahahah~

tomoro going out.!
yeah~
But jus receive Monkey's msg~
sobx..
her dad coming back..
=.=
Zhu po !
U cant put aeroplne hor.!
cheh~

I Love My fren & U !
hahahaha~

N I Love U hubby~
Dun forget me hor .!
even ur work is how busy~
My heart bu shuang lol.!
Muackz~

Last point~
Baobeix zhu po~
I update the blog ady .!
hahaha~



No comments:

Total Hits