Thursday, June 4, 2009

Be Happy~


Recently..
My hubby brain keep run..
hahahax~
u very moodless ler...
dun b like tat la~
hahahx~

but something come true..!!
wahahaha~
nice...
i think u heard tis news then wont moodless le bie...
be happy la hubby~

today stomach damn pain la...!
I wan LOLLIPOP !!!
u get ur salary~
must buy for me...!!!!
hahahahx~~

planing n arrange the time to go out wet...
erm..
sat...
my house party ler..!!!
who wan come.???
too far..?
i noe..=.="
sobx...

next sat go out wif baobeix vicc ya...
miss baobeix ler.!!
u got miss me or no.?
i think u lye at home till very boring le bie...
hahahax~

My baobeix U-Gangx ...
when we gonna go out wet.???
dun so busy everday la...
find a day..
we go out play la.!!
watch movie.. k song ... shopping..eating...& take big big pic.!!!!!
I WAN !!
wahahahaha~


hubby tomoro off~
but tomoro gonna busy sia...
daddy's mum birth..
got party..
cant go out wet wif u le...
sorry...
but u gonna happy...
coz u got time to play com..=="
haiz...
nevermind...u long time din go cc play game le...
I ALLOWED..!!!
hahahahax..happy.?
but cant too late back home.!!!
if not..? I BOXX u ar.!!!!
hahahahx...


HOLIDAY~

bit boring ler...
faster ask me out la.!!!
hahahx...
almost forgot tuition le..
later go tuition...
I m hardworking.!!
I got study!!
hahahax~

Be happy~
My hubby ~
N My All Baobeix Fren~

Muackz~


No comments:

Total Hits