Sunday, June 14, 2009

Dating...Prepared~


Yesterday , Saturday , 13/6
wohhoooo~
My Dating Day~

Hubby off day..
not bcoz wan acc me ==!
hahahax~
go take L lessen..
mana tahu so fast finish ur lesson...
Then we go out play la.!
But wait me ..
wait till quite late le..
wahahahah~
sorry la~

Acc hubby go eat his lunch lol~
he hungry till gao gao~
huo gai !
hahahax~
Then we go food court eat lol~
but i'm full ady lol~
U eat alone..blek~
tat seafood fried rice nice xia~
me oso wan =.=
Then go coolblog buy drinks..
wahahaha~
Nice xia~
but quez till very long..xianz~

We watch movie..
'Terminator Salvation'
erm...
maybe me not interested with tis kind movie..
bit boring d lol~
but quite nice d la~
saw the malay show..
'jgn pandang belakang congkak'
seems quite funny tat show...
i wan watch la~
wahahaha~
N tat 'blood (tha last vampire)'
Me oso wan watch~
so many nice movie xia~
Jully sure got lot of ghost movie..
Me n baobeix vicc decide go watch together.!!
yeah~
tis time u cant put aeroplane le hor.~!~!!!

our dinner at 后巷~
wahaha~
just simple eat a ..
( forgot wat name le)
wahahah~
Then we take bus go home le.~
nice xia~

I Love Today~
I Hope Everyday we just happy like today~
I Love ya~
MUACKZ~

__________________________________________________________

Today , Sunday , 14/6
Boring Day~

I gonna start prepared my thing for tomoro skul~
I haven do finish homework yet.!
tat physics peka!
shit.!
N I forgot where's my specticle..
dunno got spell rite or no la~
OMG !
Gonna start now.~
But i still blog-ing~

Tommoro start skul~
exam paper coming back ~
shit.!
I Hate This Part~
wahaha~
But miss my baobeix men~
we gonna have many topics to chat~
yeah!
N BAOBEIX ZHU !
U GONNA DIE !!!

Today actually wanna go exam tat undang d~
but tat uncle say~
' u too late appointment...I cant arrange the time.'
sobx~
nevermind..
coz..i haven start study yet~
blek!!

Woohoo..~
I Miss My Fren~
muackz~
We Gonna meet soon~
blek~

No comments:

Total Hits