Thursday, July 2, 2009

Damn~

First~
My undang.!
kns.!
just less one question then i pass le lol.!
I angry la~!
I got study d lol>!
ask till so difficult for wat la.!
I wan pass the next.!
Gonna treat ben kong sushi,.!
><
reali pok le lol tis week !
i wan save $$$ !!!
but still nid use $ to eat ..=.=
Haiz~
Second.
Lao po's DS i cant play.!
coz my undang fail.?!
HATE !
Is kong nao DAI SAI !
I GOT STUDY HARD>!
Third.
14/7 gonna take the mid year 2 exam.!
kns.!
walao~
just exam 3 day.!
how gonna study wor.!
angry.!
Fourth.
My sweet com.~
My mum move it!
Move to her room.?
How i goona use it.!
cut the streamyx somemore.?!~
HATE!
Dun have com use.!
now using xin hui's house com blogging.!
I wan My com.!
My mum gonna buy p1 xia~
I WAN MY COM>!
Fifth.
My baobeixxxxx
recently not vry got mood xia~
especialy Baby~
Chou bao bully her.?!
I gonna kill chou bao~
My hubby~
Tis few day keep bu shuang like tat~
Treat me good bit cant a.?
I just din pass undang ..
N exam resuly not very good onli ma.!
nid treat me like tat.?
!
I M CARE BOUT IT~
I MISS U I LOVE U.?
I CANT SAY TO U .?
OR U DUN WANNA HEAR ANYMORE?
______________________________________
U-Gangx 's news name~
Change again~
Mu - Baby - 心肝
Su - Honey-哈妮
Pui - Darling - 达林-大粒
Tun - Dear-小莉
Zhu - Lao Po -老婆
Friendship..
For Whole Life
The Noise we made
The Fights we fought
The Problems we solved
The dream of the 5 of us in our 60s
Having grandchildren already
Still holding hands
Laughing
Walking
The kisses
The laughter
Our day-DreamsOur Cares
and
LovesWill be long Lasting,
Never Ends
5 Girls,
5 Voices,
5 Hearts,
1 UgangX
written by~
Lao po zhu~
I Love u all~
Pls dun copy our name again xia.!
________________________
Saturday, June 27
going wet wif lao po zhu~
we go
sing sing sing
eat eat eat
wet wet wet
watch watch watch
Transformer.!
we watched the movie...
nice show.!
N Lao Po~
I M Not Sexy d lol.!!!!
=.=
___________________________
The End.!
I Gonna stop now~
Going to Tuition~
4:30~
I m still blogging...
wait for my next post~
I Miss U~

No comments:

Total Hits