Sunday, July 26, 2009

Honey's birth day ~

Today~26/7~sunday~
My Baobeix Honey birthday !
Happi birthday Honey !

Sorry for yesterday..
I cant acc u celebrate ur 17 years birth...
but since u love ur present muc...
U wont angry d ba.?
Forgive me ya~

yesterday...
our U-Gangx go celebrate wif Honey...
I cant attend..
sobx...

ur present.?
NIKE BASKETBALL !!!!!
U like it.?
No...
U LOVE IT !
I noe..
wahahahaha~

Today hang out wif ur buddy lol~
all boy.!
dun go luan luan kao boy a.!
Baby ll jealous.!
wahhahaha~
we also ll..
blwek...

Lastly...
Im Reali Sorry~
Forgive me please..
Love Honey !
hapi birthday ~
Muackz..

hello U gangx..
please upload u all pic d lol !
I wan c la.!

N tat dar!
U haven invite me.!
cant c ur blog.!

N tat lao po~
I forget my bottel again !
ue 'slk' dai sai !

N tat mu~
I almost forgot chemi correction.!
gonna do now...

CHEMI CORRECTION>!
MY GOD.!
Almost 10page !
kns...

I MISS HIM


No comments:

Total Hits