Sunday, July 5, 2009

July~


The new month...
July..

soobx soobx...
i using com again~
hahahax~
my mum din cut the streamyx..?
good xia~
but now i'm blogging in my mum's room..
><

Got Miss me.?

Busying study xia..
I reali got study !
Trust me d ok.?

But next exam ...
erm..
i dun think can get better result wor..
how.?
haiz~

Tomoro going exam tat undang again..
=.=
pray for me.!
i wan pass it la.!
dun waste my $$$$ !
I wan save $$$ la .!!!
cheh~

N wan play DS la.!
_____________________________

My baobeix Vicc~
suddenly miss u le.!
u got miss me.?
wahahah~

Last week we play volley again!
yes.!
nice xia~
Muackz~

___________________________________

U-Gangx's Name~
New member.?

Zhu
Tun
Pui
Mu
Su

all got 'U' in our name.!
Tat's y we call U-Gangx~
wahahha~

New member.??=.=

ABuneh
Mun
Kung
Wu Ming
???????

Who is it.?
(guesse ur self la.!)
wahahahha~

Mu's pet
( Bao mu.?)

Pui & Abuneh's Pet
( ABugeh )

Tun's pet
( ah tun kong liao.?==)

Zhu's pet
( M-I-C-K-E-Y .?><)

Su's pet
( 250kg~ coming soon )


Miss U all la~
muackz~

__________________________________



Miss hubby~

Muackz~

____________________________________

The end~

No comments:

Total Hits