Sunday, August 21, 2011

Birthday Boy


It's hubby boy birthday ! :D
How can i celebrate it with him? Thinking since last month >.<
USS ? nope, he dun wish .

Jb so small and i've got no idea where to go =.=

So let him choose what he wanna do ba :P



Me lovely sweetheart :)
I love you birthday boy!



Went to tebrau jusco for dinner !
What we ate?
SUSHI KING
as he wanted !LOL

I'm sorry i'm pok recently
no surprise
no present

and somemore u treat for dinner >.<
anyway, I'M THAT PRESENT OKAY?
as long as u didn't throw it away
I'll be there !

After dinner just a short shop 
bought a pants for himself

And that end

A simple day for him
Nothing special

But hope you can feel that
You're the most important in my life

and i really love you
I'm not the perfect one
but i'll try to be the one you want

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUBBY BOY
:)

No comments:

Total Hits