Monday, August 1, 2011

1st day


Hello here! I'm here for updating my blog ! phew~
recently i'm so lazy to update ! :P

It's about my holiday trip!
3days genting trip :P

Preparing my stuff to bring for trip !
of course not forget MR.Tunnao :)

It just remind me his papa :P

On the way to genting at morning 8am !
Mcdonald as our breakfast before we start moving ! :))

I'm loving it !

Finally we reached there!
around 12-1pm :))
phew~~

This is our hotel fot the 1stday :)
AWANA
by the way, this is soooo old hotel =.=
anyway, it's cheap ! LOL
On the way to room :))
family just without me =.=
cause i'm holding the camera !LOL
But i still didn't forget camwore lah ! :P

Outfit of the day :))

Mr.Tunnao with me !
On the bed!
It's 1stday and gonna have fun too !

STRAWBERRY FARM!

So fresh and looks fake!
anyway, i dun really like strawberry, cause it taste too sour >.<

At strawberry farm, we found this!
flower but born like an umbrella ! LOL
CUTE
DAD and MUM

3 sister without vera , cause she's sleeping at that moment !LOL
:))
Photograph by ME :))
And cute berry :))
with strawberry table :))
SWEET
And strawberry balloon !! HAHA!
SMILE LIKE ME!
:D
Bought strawberry !
vera loving it soooo much ! :)
And indoor theme park for the 1stday :)

guess what??
I'm playing this !
FUN
car to ping pong pang ! It's not a real car !
I can pang everywhere !:PP
P/S: But if i got my own real car , i'll not ping pong pang lah.
so when can i get car ?:((
btw, talk so much and many activities , where's vera??
she's here !!!

SMILE !
Cute right??
and her new jacket :))
and we bought M&M !Vera love m&m too:P
and 4D movies there too!
rollar coaster and some other fun at indoor !:))

Done for the 1st day, and we just gonna rest enough for the next fun day!

So back to hotel after our dinner !
Btw, burger king is sooooo YUMMY :)))
I fell in love !

Next for the 2nd day ! :)


No comments:

Total Hits