Sunday, August 7, 2011

七夕情人节♥

It's Saturday !
Nothing special.

Ironing all the clothes for the whole afternoon.

Phew~Tired man!

And how about my progress test ?
NEH, i got no eye to see =.=

anyway, today is a happy day.

GUESS WHAT?

My hubby boy bring me out !!
went for movie at night :)

< Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes >



This's so AWESOME movie !
A MUST WATCH MOVIE !

And be true, i personally think that this movie is much more nicer than
TRANSFORMER / CAPTAIN AMERICAN

:PP

And food is a must for the day !
Bought 士林 before movie as snacks
And shop around for hubbie boy's Polo T

And I'm in tebrau jusco !
士林 was opened ady ! OMG :))
I'm satisfied !
And wanna enjoy this with bitches too !:D

And there's sales in jusco too
Hubbie boy bought a CROCODILE Polo T with RM50+ ONLY !

NICE! :))

And found that today is chinese's valentine ! :P
facebook told me that =.=
Cause everyone posting happy chinese's valentine ,LOL

Anyway , I'm happy !
shopping
eating
watching
dating

eventhough there's not only two of us:D
as long as u're beside me

有你真好!


七夕情人节快乐!
:))



No comments:

Total Hits