Monday, August 1, 2011

I'm back !

Owww....
It's time to back to reality......

SCHOOLING LIFE =.=

pack all the stuff and say bye bye ! :(

Last pic in the hotel ! :)
BYE GENTING
One the way back home ady !
In the car !eat again :P

Baby vera kissing us with her ??.............=.=




What can i say ? we're her 1st kiss lover =.=

Vera eating her loved food , STRAWBERRY :)

CAN SEE HOW RED AND FRESH THE STRAWBERRY?
Btw, eventhough it looks red, but still sour =.=\
but baby vera loving it !

I'm home !
I'm home !
I'm home !

The 1st thing wanna do is............

can i meet hubby boy? NO :(

Imisshimlot!

And 2/8/11
That means tomorrow !
Start from tomorroww !
it's progress test week :((

I dun even touch the book=.=

PRAY FOR ME!

LAST BUT NOT LEAST , I MISS HIM GAOGAO.
Where're u T.T

No comments:

Total Hits